Employees recognized for commitment
January Employees of the Quarter Nominees
- Suzanne Bean, Payroll Services
- Sharon Ford, Purchasing Services
- Clifford Gibbs, Engineering & Facilities (Maintenance)
- Stacey Haney, Workers Compensation
- Allen Taylor, Engineering & Facilities (Boiler Shop)
nominee received a personal invitation to attend the monthly event and
again for the event at which time the quarterly winners will be
announced. The winners for the 2008 Employee of the Third (fiscal)
Quarter will be selected by the Rewards and Recognition Committee from
the eligible nominations received for January, February and March and
will be announced at the April 15 Employee Appreciation Event.
- Joshua Turner, Engineering & Facilities (Maintenance)
January PEER Milestone Recipients
- Cheryl Brian, Occupational Safety & Health
- Tonia Brown, Human Resources Management
- Felicia Enoch, Occupational Safety & Health
- Judy Lewis, Public Safety
PEER Postcard is an employee thank you card used to recognize
university Finance & Administration coworkers observed practicing
standards of behaviors consistent with MUSC Excellence in the areas of
service, finance, people, quality, and growth.
- Donna Rychwa, Payroll Services
The next Finance & Administration Employee Appreciation event will be held March 18. All are welcome.
If you have questions about the programs, contact Joyce Oltmann:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 792-0888; Monique C. Robinson: email@example.com
or 792-7225;; Anthony Dunbar: firstname.lastname@example.org or 792-6879; and Mellie
Klinger: email@example.com or 792-3219.
You may also contact other members of the Rewards and Recognition
Committee: Joseph Avant, Robert Branson, Tina Chapman, Mitzi Fetner,
Andrew Nelson, or K. Gale O’Neal.
Friday, Feb. 27, 2009