April Employees of the Quarter Nominees
- Johnathan Davidson, Mail Services
- Dana Relyea, Grants & Contracts Accounting
- Corey Washington, Mail Services
nominee received a personal invitation to attend the monthly event and
again for the event at which the quarterly winners will be announced.
The winners for the Employee of the Third (fiscal year 2009) Quarter
will be selected by the Rewards and Recognition Committee from the
eligible nominations received for April, May and June. The winners will
be announced at the July Employee Appreciation Event.
April PEER Milestone Recipients
- Anna Corr, Human Resources Class & Comp
- Eunice Rivers, Controller’s Office/Accounting Services
- Donna Rychwa, Controller’s Office/Payroll Services
- Jerold Slesinger, Business Services/Warehouse Ops
- Mike Thomas, Business Services/Warehouse Ops
PEER (Promoting Excellence with Employee Recognition) Postcard is an
employee thank you card used to recognize fellow Finance &
Administration co-workers observed practicing standards of behaviors
consistent with MUSC Excellence in the areas of service, finance,
people, quality, and growth.
The next university Finance and Administration Employee Appreciation
event is 1 p.m. June 17, Room 803 Harborview Office Tower. All are
For additional information, visit the http://academicdepartments.musc.edu/vpfa/excellence/index.htm.
Friday, June 5, 2009