In honor of breast cancer awareness month, the Department of Radiology is challenging The Catalyst readers with a breast cancer awareness quiz. Participants have the opportunity to win an embroidered pink beach tote with movie tickets, a pink Adidas hat, a bracelet, pin and other items. Email responses to Tonya Pilkenton, Department of Radiology marketing liaison, at email@example.com by Oct. 28. The drawing will be held Nov. 1.
1. You should obtain a risk assessment from a ___________________.
2. Breast self exams should be performed _______________.
3. A ______________ breast exam should be obtained annually.
4. Regular mammography screening should begin at the age of ____________.
5. Hollings Cancer Center's breast program has been designated a ______________
by the American College of Radiology.
The answers can be found in the Radiology Review Fall Newsletter at http://clinicaldepartments.musc.edu/radiology/newsletters.htm and on the Hollings Cancer Center website at http://www.muschealth.com/cancer/breastcancer/index.htm.
Hollings Cancer Center Mammography
Oct. 10 — 25: Sweet grass basket drawing; Oct. 10 — 14: Bake sale; Oct. 19 and 20: Cake and punch served to mammography patients. There also will be a Breast Cancer Survivors weekly drawing for prizes. Email Holli Jean Hoagland for information on the mammography drawings and events at firstname.lastname@example.org.