The Yearly Employee Support (YES) Family Fund is one of 1,200 funds within the MUSC Foundation that is supported by employees giving during the YES Campaign.
This fund provides grants to projects that positively impact the mission of MUSC through education, patient care and research.
"Without YES Family Fund Grants, many of these programs would not exist," said Whitney McLuen, campaign coordinator. "We received 33 applications this year, all worthy projects. Unfortately we only had funding for 13 of them."
Since it was established in 1999, more than $220,000 has been awarded.
This year, the following projects received help from the fund:
- Ozzie's Project—Child Life, $2,500
- CPR Project—7A Hospital, $1,200
- Charleston Three Star Cycles—Pediatric Occupational Therapy, $2,500
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention Project—Transplant Center, $2,500
- CARES Clinic—Department of Family Medicine, $2,500
- Project CANTEEN—Child Life, $2,500
- Diabetes Discharge Project—Pediatrics, $2,500
- Car Seat Project—Clinical Effectiveness, $2,500
- Infant Car Beds—Clinical Effectiveness, $2,500
- PASSAGES Program—Children's Hospital, $2,500
- Project CARE—Pediatric Occupational Therapy, $1,300
- Sickle Cell Sisters Support Group—Child Life, $2,500
- Little Joints in Healing Hands—Pediatric Rheumatology, $879.
To donate to the YES Campaign, visit https://giving.musc.edu/yes.